In order for you to link a server to our network, the following conditions should be met:
- You must be allowed to host the server
- The server must not be a hacked one
- You must have physical access to the server
- You must have knowledge about how to set up and maintain an IRC Server
- If the server name includes the name of a location, the server should be located there
- The server must have a static IP Address
- The server must have at least 256 kbps bandwitdh for upload and download
- The server's hardware and bandwidth must be able to support the ammount of users specified
- The server must not be involved in any illegal activities
- The server must be secure and capable of reaching at least a couple of days uptime
- The server must not host any open proxy servers
- The server's time and date settings should be correct for its location
- The server must allow incomming icmp echo (ping) requests.
- The IRCD used must be compatible with the P10 protocol.
- The server's operators should spend some time on the server, should any problems occur
- You must a good reason why you want to link, just saying "I want to link because I want to an IRCop is not enough"