Welcome to this networks routing committee. Here you can find information about how you can link a server to our network, or just find out information about servers already linked.
How to link
- You read the rules and the requirements
- You have a stable IRC Server
- You submit an application. Please fill out all the data correctly and give as much information as possible regarding bandwidth description.
- You wait for the routing committee to check the subtimed info
- If everything is ok, the voting will begin. Only committee members are allowed to vote.
- If the voting result is YES, the application will advance to TESTLINK (5 day TESTLINK). The ircd's configuration will be verified and other issues before the server will be linked.
- Please note that your application can be rejected at any time.
Routing Committee Service Members
Copyright 2018 & RoIRC Routing Committee